Safinaz: my family refuses to belly dance

Entered the dancer Armenian " Safinaz " fame and the lights quickly , after entering the field Film Festival for the first time in the movie " sweeper " , and was able to create a state of controversy in the first stations film in Egypt after seven years spent in many European and Arab countries , she learned belly dancing and old 18 -year-old on the planet Music Middle Umm Kulthum , as it refuses clothing erotic scenes and bold , and do not pay attention to the rumors .
- Some of them surprised Artdaek instead of decent dance concerts in the New Year ?
• I hate nudity or trading in the flesh , both in concerts or weddings , and all that worries me is how to belly dance as an art refined away from vulgarity or the appearance of bare parts of my body .
- But hesitated hearsay that the morality police were behind it?
• Absolutely , but police Arts and Tourism give instruction only specifications costume dance , in order to preserve the public taste , as I always dance dance allowance conform to the specifications do not even go into the problems .
- How did you start keeping track of art in Egypt ?
• Clips appeared in some popular with folk singer Mohamed Abdel Moneim , and Abdel Basset Hamouda , next to some Clips Performing on one of the channels of belly dancing .
- And who Rhg to enter into the field of cinema ?
• saw me director Ismail Farouk in a hotel during a presentation to paragraph dancer , and stuck my presence the importance of appearing in the film " sweeper " helmed , and despite my concerns initially because of filming the song in the street , and the type of music , but I have yet to experience impressed by the comments that came to me after the movie .
- Did you expect all this fame ?

• you expect and waited a lot , because my beginning were not in the movie " Alqchass " , but I suffered through seven years passed , during which much of the European countries and the Gulf region and the Levant , where you are I fear to travel to Egypt ; because by many of the dancers who have made Ndjaja great and enjoy popular wide, but all around me encouraged me to take this step and travel to Cairo as Hollywood East , and whatever successes came from outside will not be a level of fame in Egypt .
- What is the position of your family after your direction to dance ballet ?
• My family still refuses to be strongly dancing career is essential , especially as my beginning from childhood was a ballet dancer , and my family encouraged me to enter this field , but they did not expect to leave worn for belly dancing .
- Some of whom accuse the performance of movements in Riqsatk exciting ?
• is not true, I rely primarily on my sense and sympathetic with song, dance and do not dramatically , and most of the movements that Oadaha normal bodily movements , and my practice of art worn helped me a lot softer on the body .
- Do Tatmedin the beauty in the dance ?

• Beauty and the FMA key elements in the dance , but not every dancer has a body and beauty sexy , and wears a suit dance become a dancer , but should have a real talent and practiced dance professionally , because beauty is not a criterion for success , and dance for me professionally and not rocked the center .
- What is the position of your family after your direction to dance ballet ?
• My family still refuses to be strongly dancing career is essential , especially as my beginning from childhood was a ballet dancer , and my family encouraged me to enter this field , but they did not expect to leave worn for belly dancing .
- Some of whom accuse the performance of movements in Riqsatk exciting ?
• is not true, I rely primarily on my sense and sympathetic with song, dance and do not dramatically , and most of the movements that Oadaha normal bodily movements , and my practice of art worn helped me a lot softer on the body .
- Do Tatmedin the beauty in the dance ?
• Beauty and the FMA key elements in the dance , but not every dancer has a body and beauty sexy , and wears a suit dance become a dancer , but should have a real talent and practiced dance professionally , because beauty is not a criterion for success , and dance for me professionally and not rocked the center .
- Who is your idol in belly dancing ?
• the late dancer Samia Gamal , being high school is completely different from all the people of her generation , and I learned a lot from her hands and her body movements during the dance .
- What about Fifi Abdo and us?
• Ahtermhen dancers them very broad popular in the Arab world , but I fear the rumors , which starts and sometimes fake speech that causes problems between me and among them.
- Is exposed to death threats from one of the celebrity dancers ?

• This is one of the rumors that spread immediately after my success in the movie " sweeper " , and assure everyone that I come to Egypt in order to work or I turned to such rumors , I am also not willing to enter into a technical or personal enmity with any dancer .
- What about your projects coming art ?
• prepare for filming three movies , and spin all of their events in the framework of Comedy Review , and will not limit myself dancing as previously sweeper in the film , but I will have a small area of ​​representation .
Share on Google Plus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment