How to Clean Out Your Phone ?

 

Ever wanna restart your phone? these steps make it seem like your phone is fresh so follow along.

1. The first thing you do to get more storage is delete pictures. if you decide to delete them forever great, and if you want to keep them then save them to Google Drive cause it has unlimited storage. then delete the google drive app.


2. Delete text messages and contacts. I feel like letting go of threads and contacts makes my phone feel so much fresh. delete people you don't talk to


3. Delete unnecessary apps, if you don't use the app.. why do you have it? download it periodically too


4. Go through Snapchat and delete repeated memories and people who's story annoy you because it takes up storage, I do the same thing with Twitter--I like a clean page.


5. I also love to make new ringtones and fondle around my settings.

6. Change your lock screen and home screen.

HAVE AN ORGANIZED PHONE!

Share on Google Plus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment